Stewards Capital Group
Read about how Stewards Capital Group ABN 93112249135 (us,
we or our) collects, protects, uses, and shares your personal information.
Your privacy is important to us. We are committed to protecting your privacy and we want to ensure that you have a clear understanding about the information we collect about you, how we use it and who we share it with.
What information do we collect?
Personal information is information about you that is reasonably identifiable (i.e. name, email address, contact details).
Credit information is personal information that is collected in connection with a credit application. This includes identification information, default information or repayment history information.
The information we may collect (and hold) about you includes:
- name, address, email address, date of birth, phone number(s);
- tax file number;
- information about dependents or family members;
- bank account details or credit or debit card details;
- Medicare number, pension card number;
- accounting and financial information;
- occupation, employment history and details;
- family commitments and social security eligibility;
- financial needs and objectives;
- assets and liabilities (current and future), income, expenses;
- superannuation and insurance details;
- risk profile details;
- details of your interactions with us;
- internet protocol address;
- location information;
- information about the type of device and operating system used by you;
- any other relevant information that you give to us for the purpose of providing you with our products or services.
Depending on the services we provide to you we may also collect sensitive information from you such as health information in connection with insurance application forms.
We collect personal information either directly from you or from other people such as:
suppliers and service providers in connection with providing our products and services;
banks, financial institutions and other financial product providers;
life insurance companies;
We collect information when you:
- visit our website;
- submit application forms with us;
- participate in a phone call or a meeting with us;
- email or otherwise correspond with us;