Stewards Capital Group Pty Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
In order to provide a better service to you, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.stewardscapitalgroup.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information at other times, for example in connection with a promotion or when you report a problem with our site;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders;
- details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
- We only retain personal data for so long as it is necessary. Data may be archived as long as the purpose for which the data was used still exists.
Uses made of the information
The purposes for which information may be used by us in and outside Australia include:
- ensuring that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- providing you with alerts, newsletter, education materials or information that you requested or signed up to;
- carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- allowing you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- designing and conducting surveys/questionnaires for client profiling/segmentation, statistical analysis, improving and furthering the provision our products and services;
- complying with laws and regulations applicable to us or any of our affiliates in or outside Australia;
- legal proceedings, including collecting overdue amounts and seeking professional advices;
- researching, designing and launching services or products including seminars/events/forums;
- promoting and marketing services and products subject to your exercise of the opt-out right (please see further details in clause 2.2 below); or
- purposes directly related or incidental to the above.
We intend to use your data in direct marketing and we require your consent (which includes an indication of no objection) for that purpose. In this connection, please note that:
- your name, contact details (including address, contact number, email address), products and services information, transaction pattern and behaviour, background and demographic data held by us from time to time may be used by us in direct marketing;
- the following classes of services, products and subjects may be marketed in direct marketing:
- services and products related to our site and/or our affiliates (including marketing affiliates programs we are a part of);
- reward, loyalty or privileges programmes, promotional offers and related services; and
- invitations to events such as seminars/webinars/tele-seminars, conferences, live programs or events.
We may conduct direct marketing via fax, email, direct mail, telephone and other means of communication or send e-newsletters to you. You may choose not to receive promotional materials, by simply telling us (see below for contact details), and we will cease to do so, without charge.
Disclosure of your information
We will keep the personal data we hold confidential but may provide information to:
- personnel, agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, financial institutions, and service providers in connection with our operations or services;
- our overseas offices, affiliates, business partners and counterparts (if any);
persons under a duty of confidentiality to us;
- persons to whom we are required to make disclosure under applicable laws and regulations in or outside Australia; or
- actual or proposed transferees or participants of our services in or outside Australia.